Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Mumbai
نمی دانم از کجا شروع کنم؟
- با پزشک خانه ما صحبت کنید
- پاسخی را طی چند دقیقه 5 دریافت کنید
Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Mumbai
Spine surgery is amongst the most complex medical procedure which is performed for managing the wide spectrum of diseases, deformities and abnormalities of the spine, including the spinal cord. The objective of the spinal procedure is:
· To decompress the spinal cord nerves
· To stabilize all the painful segments
· And to reduce deformity
However, lack of technology and resources can often cause patients to suffer from pain. That’s why we created Medmonks to help patients in need connect with the best treatment facilities in India. Using our services patients can receive treatment from the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai or any other city in India at an affordable price without compromising with the quality of care delivered to them.
پرسش و پاسخ
What are the equipment required for diagnosing spine conditions? Are all these available at the top spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai?
While sometimes back pain is caused because of injuries, strains or improper lifting and can resolve on its own, recurring or persistent neck or back pain can be an indication of a more serious underlying condition. For determining the exact origin of the pain, the primary care physician or Neurosurgeon will go through the patient’s medical history, asking them about the frequency, location, and duration of the pain. A جراح مغز و اعصاب will also perform some specialized physical exam. According to the symptoms, the doctor will choose a diagnosis that can include the following:
• Spine X-ray - can be used for identifying degenerative diseases, bone fractures, or even tumours.
• CT scans – can produce detailed spine images that can help in detecting subtle changes in the bones.
• Spine MRI – produces images showing both bone and the tissues, which helps diagnose a herniated disc, or bulge, protruding or pinching in the spinal cord or nerves.
• Myelogram – is performed by inserting a special dye in the spinal column, that allows in providing a better view of the spinal discs and canals. This procedure is usually used when the patients have undergone, multiple prior surgeries.
• Electrodiagnostic – Help analyse nerves, electrical activity in arms and legs.
• Bone scans – help in identifying bone abnormalities like tumours or inflammation.
توجه داشته باشید: همه spine speciality hospitals in Mumbai have these technologies for diagnosing multiple types of medical conditions.
Which are the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai?
Patients can run a customized search on our website, that will allow them to get an unbiased ranking of the best hospitals for spine surgery in Mumbai or any other city or country. Some of the popular spine centers in Mumbai include:
کوکیلابن دیریبابی امبنی بیمارستان
بیمارستان فریث، مولونت
بیمارستان فریسی هیراناندانی
بیمارستان جهانی Gleneagles
بیمارستان هفت تپه
بیمارستان و مرکز تحقیقات یاسلیک
بیمارستان فوق تخصص فوق تخصص Nanavati، بمبئی
What are the different types of surgeries performed at the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai?
دیسککتومی: is performed for the removal of the protruding portion in the disc for relieving nerve pressure. Laminotomy is also done during discectomy in most cases for exposing the disc. Then the part that presses the nerve is removed. Disc matter which has become loose or might cause any problem in the future is also removed from the spine. After surgery, mostly there is enough disc left for cushioning the vertebrae.
Microdiscectomy: is performed using smaller incisions for removing the damaged portion of the disc with a surgical microscope to get a real-time view of the condition of disc material and the nerve root.
Laminotomy: is performed for removing the bone present at the spinal canal back (lamina). Sometimes this small opening is enough for taking the pressure off the nerve. But for most cases, bone spur or part of the disc pressing the nerve needs to be removed.
Laminectomy: Includes removal of all or a small section of the lamina in the vertebrae, this is part overlies the spinal canal. Its removal enlarges the spinal canal, automatically relieving pressure off the nerves. A laminectomy can be conducted on one or multiple levels.
If needed, the surgeon can treat any bone spur or disc that might be compressing the nerves. This spinal canal enlargement procedure can help in decreasing the pain caused due to Stenosis. Once the procedure is complete, the opening is covered with thick back muscles. A spine fusion might also be required after a لامینکتومی for making the spine more stable.
Spinal Fusion: is a surgical technique performed for joining (fusing) one or more vertebrae to prevent any motion between them. This procedure is also called slipping of vertebrae or decreased disc height. This is required for stabilizing the broken vertebrae, or for reducing excessive momentum between vertebrae (a condition called spondylolisthesis), or to enhance stability post a laminectomy. همجوشی ستون فقرات involves the insertion of material, (bone grafting), in-between the vertebral bones for encouraging the body to fuse spinal bones together while growing new bones. This donor bone can be extracted from the patient’s pelvis or hospital’s bone bank. These grafts can take months to heal, fuse or weld together with the vertebrae together, like a healing fracture. Surgeons might use other metal hardware for the stabilization of the spine during the recovery phase.
What are the patient’s expectations while they receive treatment from the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai or other states in India?
Most patients assume that surgery will remove their back pain permanently when the post-surgery behaviour and habits of the patients are often responsible for either reigniting or eliminating their back pain. The patient can consult a neurosurgeon to become realistic about their expectation with the surgery. We have also listed a few myths about spine surgery below:
• Surgery does not guarantee the complete elimination of the pain.
• Pain can also be a sign of recovery, which is experienced after the surgery as the patient starts functioning or exuding strength over the operated spine.
• A patient cannot indulge in physical activity instantly after the surgery, as it might cause discomfort and pain.
• The back pain might recur if the patient continues to follow his/her bad posture, poor work habits.
• Persistent poor positioning is a major cause of spinal problems. The patient can make changes in their postures for a continued duration of 3 months or more, to develop it as a habit.
Most patients come to India for quality treatment and affordable cost, which is delivered here.
Can I see other patients' videos of patients who have had a similar surgery? Does Medmonks have any patient testimonial videos of these spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai?
Yes, patients are recommended to indulge or view other patient’s experiences who are dealing with a similar condition, to feel motivated and get encouraged to recover faster. Patients can browse our website and read or view patient success stories, reviews and testimonials.
For contacting the best spine surgery hospitals in Mumbai, patients can go to وب سایت ما.